Bay and Bow Windows Wilkes-Barre PA
Every custom-made Window World Bay and Bow window makes a beautiful difference. These three-dimensional windows create dramatic new looks, adding style to the exterior of your home as they expand interior space, light and view. You might want to create instant charm with a cozy bay window reading nook, or, create a graceful setting with an elegant bow window. Regardless of your choice, a new Window World Bow or Bay window can make any room more interesting, more personal and more livable.
Window World Bay and Bow windows are exceptionally energy-efficient, helping to lower your heating and cooling costs, increase the comfort of your home, and even improve its resale value. And like all Window World products, they are designed for a lifetime of performance and maintenance freedom. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty is your assurance that we stand behind this promise.
Bay & Bow Features
- Slimline reinforced mullion design for superior strength on selected components
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system eliminates sagging and bowing
- 1-1/4″ furniture grade veneer on head, seatboards and jambs
- Available in double-hung, casement and fixed lite styles
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- 1-1/4″ furniture grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboards and jambs.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings.
- Head & seatboards in oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining.
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or bowing and the need for external braces.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and supports for the selected components.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year round performance.
- PPG Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and longevity.
Enhance Windows With These Options
- ClimaTech® Insulated Glass Package featuring PPG’s Low-E Glass and Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Bay and bow windows are available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Color-coordinated, maintenance-free interior laminate surface. Available in light oak, dark oak, cherry, white or beige.
Bay & Bow Window Gallery
Think bay or bow windows might be right for your home? Contact Window World of Wilkes-Barre today for a free estimate!